2019 Honda CRF250L Rally ABS
Call for Price
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Ride There. Ride Anywhere.
There's an old saying: Notice how you've never seen a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office? That tells you a lot about how motorcycling makes you feel. And that holds especially true if you're talking about a machine like Honda's do-it-all CRF250L and CRF250L Rally. These are two bikes that fully embrace all that motorcycling has to offer, on- and off-road. They're light, simple, and a blast to ride. And they're also extraordinarily practical: rugged, narrow, minimalistic, built to survive everything from barren desert to your weekday commute.
Both use the same proven engine: a liquid-cooled fuel-injected single cylinder with electric starting. Both offer some pretty awesome fuel economy. Long-travel suspension front and rear is designed to soak up the bumps and rocks trail riding can toss your way, so you know it's going to handle the lousy pavement you'll encounter. Both are even available with optional ABS.
Want to know which one is right for you? The CRF250L costs a little less, and is a little lighter. The CRF250L Rally adds a larger fuel tank, Dakar-inspired bodywork, handguards, a windscreen, a skid plate, and even more suspension travel. Both are an excellent choice as a first bike, a second bike, or even your only way to get around. Bottom line: The CRF250L and CRF250L Rally are two of the best forms of personal transportation you could ever hope for!
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CRF250L models start right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250L and CRF250L Rally. It's light, simple, returns excellent fuel economy, and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in this type of a motorcycle.
- Engine Counterbalancer: Because it features a counterbalancer, the engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Disc Brakes: The CRF250L models feature front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on-road and off-road use. Both bikes are even available with optional anti-lock brakes (ABS), which you can de-select for dirt riding.
- Comfortable Seating Position: With a long, motocross-style seat, you can move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Thanks to our single-shock Pro-Link rear suspension, the CRF250L models deliver excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also improving rider confidence. The Rally's suspension front and rear offers more travel and greater ground clearance.
- Passenger Ready: With its long seat and fold-up frame-mounted passenger footpegs, each CRF250L model is fully equipped to carry a passenger so you can share the fun.
- Cargo Convenience: Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords. It's just another one of the nice touches that help make these bikes so versatile. It also has a storage box on the left side for small items you need to keep secure.
- Digital Instrumentation: The CRF250L's digital instrument cluster is integrated with the headlight visor, and gives you all the information you need: Speedometer, clock, twin tripmeter, fuel gauge, and more. The CRF250L Rally's digital instrument cluster tucks in behind the rally-style windscreen, just like the big Dakar bikes.
- Strong Steel Frame: A sturdy steel frame is strong and designed to survive in the real world of rough pavement or off-road trails.
- Inverted Fork: An inverted Showa fork features large 43mm sliders. That makes it strong and helps add to the CRF250L model's excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- 21-Inch/18-Inch Front and Rear Wheels: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road adventures.
- Rally-Bike Styling: The tall windscreen, the extra-coverage fairing and side panels, the blended, frame-mounted bodywork are all marks of a true rally machine. The 2019 CRF250L Rally looks great, but you'll appreciate the extra wind- and weather protection too.
- Engine Type: 249.6cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76mm x 55mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7
- Valve Train: DOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #520 chain; 14T/40T
- Front Suspension: 43mm inverted fork; 11.0 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock with spring; 10.3 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper; ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire: 3.00-21
- Rear Tire: 120/80-18
- Rake: 28°10' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 114mm (4.5 inches)
- Wheelbase: 57.3 inches
- Seat Height: 35.2 inches
- Curb Weight: 346.1 pounds
- Fuel Capacity: 2.7 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Ground Clearance: 10.6 inches
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF250LRA
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 76mm x 55mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Final Drive
- #520 chain; 14T/40T
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted fork; 11.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock with spring; 10.3 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper; ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 57.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 35.2 in.
- 28 deg. 10 min.
- 114mm (4.5 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 346.1 lb.
- One Year Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.